Android devices are very easy to use, while using Android phones, sometimes it happens to us that all photos or videos are suddenly deleted from our phone, sometimes a child grabs the phone or accidentally uploads all the photos. Android phones are very easy to use but that doesn’t mean there is nothing to worry about. One of the most important problems on Android phone is how to delete deleted photos. If you don’t know how to recover deleted photos videos on Android here, don’t worry! So learn how you can recover any of your lost items in just a few simple steps and a little time.
Take precautions: Back up your photos
The best way to avoid losing any photos or videos you have is to back them up. Well, there are many different ways you can go about getting back what you’ve lost, and it’s important that you choose the method that’s right for you and that fits your needs.
- Cloud Service: This is an option where you can save all your photos, videos or anything online here. Where they are accessible from any device. The major drawback of cloud services is that there is a small problem for you that you need an internet connection to access them, which in case of an emergency outage (such as a natural disaster) is here to stay. In case you want to view your photos or watch a video you need, it won’t be possible without Wi-Fi or cellular data connectivity.
- Hard Drive: A hard drive (or “external hard drive”) has a large capacity, so you can store all your photos and videos on it, and it’s so portable that it’s convenient for you. However, if the hard drive fails before the backup is made, or anything like this happens or is lost or stolen, all your photos, videos, and whatever you backed up will be lost forever. It happens!
- Computer: This method requires connecting via USB cable to transfer all your files between devices. However, this process can take a long time if you have very few files or small file sizes depending on how many photo files need to be transferred as well as how long each file takes.
- You can also use a USB key to store photos, videos or any of your data here or to transfer all your photos or videos to another phone for backup purposes.
Restore via Trash
Whenever you delete something from your phone, it goes to the trash option of your phone. If you want to recover any of your photos or videos from your phone’s trash, you need to follow these steps.
- Launch the Photos app.
- You have to type on the menu button at the top right corner of your phone screen and then find and select the Settings button from the drop down menu.
- Tap on “Deleted photos and videos”. That is, you have to click on whatever photos or videos you want to restore. And then select “Recover from Trash” when prompted to confirm that you want to restore your photos or videos. You want to restore photos from your device storage.
You can recover deleted photos from your SD card or cloud storage by connecting and linking them to your computer and moving them back to their original folder on Google Drive or Dropbox wherever you want to upload them. Can also be restored.
If you don’t have your photos in the Trash or Google Photos, use an app to recover your deleted photos.
How To Recover Deleted Photos Using An App
If you’re looking for a way to make your cropped photos, videos, or anything look better, there are plenty of apps that can help. Here’s how it works:
- Install the app. Once you find an app that claims to delete all of your photos and videos in a super cute way, download and install it on your device.
- Run the app. Now open this app. And you have to follow their instructions. If the app is easy, then you can do all the process easily. Basically, you have to connect your device to the computer through USB cable or Wi-Fi. And it will involve following some prompts to start scanning all the lost up photos and videos on your phone or tablet.
- You can easily recover all your deleted photos and videos from Android. If all goes well, you should quickly see all your precious memories, all your photos and all your videos – and they’ll be saved on the same storage devices you originally saved them on. (So if those pictures or those videos of you were taken with an SD card. During a factory reset you accidentally make the mistake of transferring them to another camera via the camera and USB cable before sending them to oblivion. given), it should still be there! This is a best practice not only because this method prevents future problems, but also because not all apps capable of recovering lost data are created equal: only certain types of files are recovered. can be done I am better than others. Some can completely ruin other types too so be sure before investing in something as expensive as this process.
What is a factory reset?
A factory reset is mean sometimes called a hard reset. You use it when you don’t realize something has happened to your phone, you don’t enjoy using the phone, it’s used when you want to return your phone. A factory reset is used at this time. You can use these features even if you are selling or giving away your phone, or if it has started to malfunction or stop working properly due to software issues. is given However, this process will not only erase all data from your phone — it will also remove any apps that you downloaded to your phone or that you purchased on the device when you installed it. (including any images).
How to Recover Deleted Photos Videos on Android Phone After Factory Reset by Google Photos
If you have an Android If you have an Android phone and are using a device that has Google Photos installed (such as an Android smartphone), after a factory reset. If you reset your phone So there is an easy way to recover deleted photos:
- First Open App:- Google Photos
- Tap the hamburger menu in the upper-left corner of your screen and select “Backup and Sync.”
- Tap “Manage backups,” then tap your device name.
- Select your existing backup or create a new backup
- Select the your photos and videos of you want to restore and tap on “Restore”.
I hope at least one of these methods has helped you to recover all your visited photos videos. It’s important to remember that deletion doesn’t always mean permanent deletion so you can recover all your lost precious memories with these methods, so don’t be afraid to try these methods!